Approved by NCCAOM and CAB for 15 hours
No matter what else is needed to grow a successful TCM practice, all practitioners will be required to teach. Teaching promotes mastery and communicates to your patients and community that you can address their needs. Students in this course will learn how to organize and deliver a presentation on any subject, to any audience. Students will also learn the essential fundamentals of writing an article for publication and the basic format for creating and teaching a class on any subject to patients or other practitioners.
Goals: Students will be required to:
- Present a talk on a chosen aspect of TCM practice to a group demonstrating sound presentation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to use research to strength their presentations
- Show competence in 'closing the deal' by peer feedback as to whether or not a lay-person might choose to come to their practice based on their presentation
- Demonstrate competence in preparing an article for publication
- Demonstrate sound fundamentals of preparing a class to offer to the public or other health professionals
Click here to learn about a Waldorf style school Escuela Caracol.
Location: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
- Housing, classes and Spanish immersion classes.
- $2947 two weeks
- $3497 three weeks
- $3947 four weeks
- Airfare and CEU Credits Not Included
Spanish skills not required
Class availability may vary. Interview required.